Service Level Management
Manage the processes and relationships involved in delivering high-quality services through the creation of professional agreements and contracts.
Who is it for?
Aspiring, new or experienced managers, team-leaders and supervisors, and anyone who is involved in customer relationship management or supplier management.
What is it about?
Developing, writing and implementing the processes and documentation that define the expectations of customers, service providers and suppliers in line with industry best practice, and their ongoing management.
What will I get out of it?
- The knowledge to negotiate, develop and create the five fundamental documents required for successful service level management: Service Catalogue, Service Level Requirements, SLAs, OLAs and Underpinning Contracts
- An understanding of the challenges involved with implementing SLM processes
- Guidance on how to monitor, report and review the levels of service being delivered
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in managing good customer and supplier relationships
- An understanding of the relationships with other teams and processes that are required to ensure the delivery of quality services
- The ability to implement the SLM process within your work place
- Guidelines for creating you own Service Catalogue, SLAs, OLAs,
- Unpinning Contracts and Service Review Meetings.
SDI corporate members: £1,600 + VAT
Non members: £1,795 + VAT
Book now on +44(0)1689 889100 or email us email@example.com