What is an SDI sprint?
What are Sprints?
SDI sprints are two-day consultancy workshops that focus on a specific area of service desk improvement. Our sprints are completely adjustable to your service desk, so that your team get the most out of the workshop.
Our sprints can help you to build better customer and staff relationships, demonstrate what good metrics and process are and how to implement them.
What are the benefits to and SDI Sprint?
SDI Sprints are designed to be collaborative, consultative and inclusive, providing you with practical step by step advice, guidance and support. As part of each Sprint you will:
- Uncover the outcomes that really matter to you and your team
- Identify the areas that need improvement
- Help you highlight the real value of the IT support and service desk teams
- Engage with people to support, motivate, empower; inspiring them to take action and be better
- Offer recommendations on implementing the right approach for you and your team
- Provide you with an actionable road map to support your continual service improvement activities
What sprints do SDI offer?
Currently, SDI has Sprints that are focussed in areas such as:
- Service Level Management
- Performance Reporting
- Managing Customer Experience
- Managing Employee Satisfaction
- Creating a Service Catalogue
- Informal reward and Recognition